— Jessica Shapiro will be a part of LiveRamp as its chief advertising and marketing officer. Shapiro is advertising and marketing veteran, beforehand working in management roles at corporations together with Microsoft, Starbucks, Zulily, and SAP Concur. She was most lately a vp at Bellevue, Wash.-based startup Icertis.
Shapiro will handle world advertising and marketing for LiveRamp, a publicly traded knowledge administration firm serving massive enterprises. Its income is predicted to surpass $500 million this fiscal yr. The corporate relies in San Francisco; Shapiro will stay in Seattle.
“On this advanced trade, there isn’t a firm higher positioned than LiveRamp to make it secure and simple to ship breakthrough progress with knowledge,” Shapiro mentioned in a press release.
Martin spent greater than eight years at Windfall in Seattle, the place he led the well being nonprofit’s enterprise capital arm Windfall Ventures and its inside startup incubator.
Martin can also be a former Amazon government who beforehand constructed the corporate’s self-publishing and print-on-demand enterprise for Kindle North America.
Amazon has rolled out a number of healthcare-related services, together with a virtual care platform known as Amazon Care, in addition to Amazon Pharmacy. Late final yr Amazon consolidated its healthcare teams underneath Amazon senior government Neil Lindsay, a key determine within the progress of the corporate’s Kindle and Prime companies. Martin will report back to Lindsay.
Different personnel adjustments throughout the Pacific Northwest tech trade:
- João Freitas departed from Defined.ai, a Seattle-based synthetic intelligence startup, the place he served because the chief know-how officer. He’s now normal supervisor at PagerDuty. Russ Vetrano, one other Outlined exec, left in February.
- Shari Doherty, a former director of PR at Amazon, joined Andreessen Horowitz as advertising and marketing companion for the agency’s crypto workforce.
- Nick Milne-Home and Mostafa Ahmed joined a Seattle-area enterprise mentoring platform Chronus as chief income officer and chief monetary officer, respectively.
- John Nelson, former Centric Consulting enterprise growth lead, joined TalentReach as strategic accounts government centered on premium employees augmentation.
- Nirav H. Shah, Alertive Healthcare founder and a normal supervisor at Carbon Well being, joined TENZR Health’s advisory board. TENZR makes a speciality of tech-enabled bodily remedy units.
- Raymond Silverstien joined the advisory board of Seattle actual property startup CityBldr as the worldwide growth operations lead for Starbucks.
- Urvit Goel, beforehand a senior supervisor at Amazon, joined Polygon Technology as vp of gaming enterprise growth. Charnjit Bansi additionally joined as vp of sport design.
- Suhas Narayanaswamy, principal at Lewis and Clark AgriFood, joined the board of IUNU, a Seattle agtech startup.
- Julia Williams, a watch care trade veteran, joined Visus Therapeutics, a Seattle-area pharmaceutical firm, as vp of medical and medical affairs.
- Sarah Gregory joined doxo, a Seattle-area firm that helps folks pay payments, as vp of individuals. Rob Stone additionally joined as vp of operations.
GeekWire Managing Editor Taylor Soper contributed to this story.