YOOBIC acknowledged for achievements in
reimagining frontline work for the digital period
NEW YORK, March 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — CB Insights named YOOBIC, the all-in-one digital office for frontline groups, to its Retail Tech 100 rating, which showcases the 100 most promising B2B retail tech corporations on the earth. YOOBIC was acknowledged as a high vendor within the “Retailer Operations and Analytics” quadrant, highlighting the corporate’s dedication to utilizing expertise and enterprise intelligence to drive operational excellence for retailers.
The 2022 Retail Tech 100 cohort highlights startups reimagining the retail expertise throughout 13 classes. This 12 months’s successful corporations are engaged on hyper-personalized procuring, blockchain-powered commerce, autonomous supply, digital procuring, and extra. 19 international locations are represented this 12 months, together with India, China, Mexico, Singapore, and the Netherlands, amongst others.
“By virtually any measure, this has been a breakout 12 months for retail tech. We have seen skyrocketing funding throughout the business, powering corporations concerned in each facet of retail from on the spot grocery supply to produce chain expertise,” mentioned Brian Lee, SVP of CB Insights’ Intelligence Unit. “In 2021 alone, these 100 corporations raised $13.1B in funding, an extremely spectacular feat. Because the retail panorama evolves, we’re excited to see how the businesses on the Retail Tech 100 proceed to revolutionize how customers store.”
“Over the previous two years, retailers have confronted monumental challenges — and YOOBIC has given each retail leaders and their frontline groups the game-changing digital office options they should enhance operational efficiency, ship unimaginable buyer experiences, and assist workers create lasting worth,” says Fabrice Haiat, YOOBIC CEO. “This recognition underscores our unwavering dedication to our clients, and to enabling organizations to collaborate, share data, and optimize productiveness in any respect ranges. By unlocking operational excellence and empowering groups, we’re reimagining the worker expertise and actually making frontline retail work a profession to be pleased with.”
By way of an evidence-based method, the CB Insights analysis crew chosen the Retail Tech 100 from a pool of over 7,000 corporations, together with candidates and nominees. Choice was primarily based on components together with patent exercise, enterprise relations, investor profiles, information sentiment evaluation, proprietary Mosaic Scores, market potential, aggressive panorama, crew power, and tech novelty. The Mosaic Score, primarily based on CB Insights’ algorithm, measures the general well being and development potential of personal corporations to assist predict an organization’s momentum. YOOBIC’s office options are trusted by over 300 international manufacturers together with high retailers similar to UNTUCKit, Peloton, and Lacoste. By streamlining administration of operational duties, eliminating busywork, and enabling simpler and easy communication and engagement, YOOBIC allows frontline groups to remain motivated and energized. With full visibility into efficiency and the power to extra simply acknowledge and reward success, retailers can inspire workers and supply significant alternatives for development, making frontline work a real profession choice reasonably than merely a brief job.
Fast info on the 2022 Retail Tech 100:
- Funding developments: In 2021, these 100 non-public corporations raised $13.1B in fairness funding throughout 109 offers, triple the quantity they raised in 2020. To this point in 2022, they’ve raised $2.3B throughout 15 offers (as of three/8/22).
- Future market leaders: Practically two-thirds of the businesses on the checklist are early- or mid-stage corporations. There are 20 early-stage corporations (seed/angel and Collection A) and 43 mid-stage companies (Collection B or Collection C) on this 12 months’s cohort.
- Unicorns: 36 of the 100 corporations (36%) are valued at or above $1B as of their newest funding rounds.
- High traders: Salesforce Ventures is probably the most lively investor on this 12 months’s Retail Tech 100 corporations, with investments in 10 corporations throughout 19 offers since 2017. Tiger International Administration and Perception Companions, which have each invested in 9 corporations on the checklist, are tied for second.
- International attain: 40% of the 2022 Retail Tech 100 is predicated exterior the US. After the US, the UK and India observe with 6 corporations every. Total, this 12 months’s winners span 19 international locations, together with Singapore, Australia, China, and the Netherlands.
About CB Insights
At CB Insights, we imagine probably the most advanced strategic enterprise questions are greatest answered with info. We’re a machine intelligence firm that synthesizes, analyzes and visualizes hundreds of thousands of paperwork to offer our purchasers quick, fact-based insights. Serving nearly all of the Fortune 100, we give corporations the ability to make higher choices, take management of their very own future, and capitalize on change.
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital office for frontline groups. Our cellular app offers enterprise leaders and frontline groups the efficiency instruments they should talk, be taught, and work – multi functional place. With streamlined communications, cellular studying, and digitized activity administration, YOOBIC drives operational excellence whereas drastically enhancing the frontline worker working expertise. 300+ corporations around the globe together with Boots, BurgerFi, Lancôme, Lacoste, Logitech, Peloton, Puma, Vans and Sanofi belief YOOBIC to enhance operational consistency and agility, get real-time visibility into multi-location enterprise execution, and enhance their buyer expertise. To be taught extra about YOOBIC go to www.yoobic.com or observe us on LinkedIn.