[This article was taken from NJTW News, an NJTechWeekly.com newsletter. Sign up for it here.]
- Doceree (Parsippany), which affords a platform powered by synthetic intelligence, to allow life science entrepreneurs to focus on healthcare professionals throughout decision-making moments, raised $11 million, the corporate introduced this week.
- Eight Roads Ventures (Boston), a world funding agency backed by Constancy (Boston) was the lead investor.
- F-Prime Capital (Cambridge, Mass.) and Alkemi Progress Capital (New Delhi, India) additionally participated within the spherical.
- The corporate was based by Harshit Jain. a former doctor who transitioned into the healthcare advertising house.
Angelo Stracquatanio At Innovation+
- Angelo Stracquatanio, cofounder and CEO of Apprentice (Jersey Metropolis), spoke to James Barrood in an Innovation+ Entrepreneur Chat on Friday.
- The corporate grew shortly throughout the pandemic as demand for its pharma manufacturing software program exploded.
- Apprentice employed 18 folks going into the pandemic, and now employs 200.
- The startup lately raised $100 million in a Sequence C spherical, led by new investor Alkeon Capital Management (New York).
- Stracquatanio famous that his greatest hurdle was gaining the belief of his future prospects, and he stated he had labored on this for 4 years earlier than something occurred.
- His recommendation to others dealing with a speedy ramp-up? “Alignment is key to the success and well being of the group.”
- He believes that through the use of an “goals and key outcomes” goal-setting methodology, firms can obtain alignment and success.
- Stacquantanio additionally attributed his success in getting by means of this “wild trip” to steering from a CEO coach advisable to him by his first investor.