SAN CARLOS, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–i-Trac™, the built-in well being journey wearable and app for bodily and psychological wellness developed by main specialists on the forefront of lengthy COVID and different power sickness remedy, is now obtainable within the US and UK. The i-Trac wearable and app assist to file, doc and generate insights from customized wellness knowledge together with symptom checker, lab check outcomes, very important indicators, remedy monitoring, sleep, stress ranges, and bodily exertion. Private wellness knowledge could be self evaluated or shared as an goal useful resource with healthcare professionals to facilitate customized wellness and help individuals with power illness.
Smooth, ultra-lightweight, waterproof, shockproof and with a 7-day battery life, the i-Trac wearable simply integrates with the i-Trac Well being Journey App for 360-degree wellness.
“i-Trac is an built-in – and shareable – well being journey platform for individuals who need to extra successfully, conveniently and precisely observe and handle every day psychological and bodily wellness,” stated Bruce Patterson, MD, lead developer of i-Trac. “It’s the primary of its form developed particularly with these affected by lengthy COVID and different power circumstances akin to ME-CSF, fibromyalgia and post-Lyme illness in thoughts, and it offers 360-degree functionality in monitoring all elements of wellness – from medicines and dietary supplements to coronary heart price and sleep.”
Dr. Patterson added, “i-Trac is an particularly welcome breakthrough for individuals managing well being challenges who beforehand had no capacity to precisely file mixture well being knowledge that’s of significance to physicians as they make well being selections. It’s additionally supreme for individuals who reside independently however need to share info with their private care suppliers and for the rising variety of well being and wellness aware who need to take a extra proactive method to administration of their bodily and psychological well being. Having each goal and self-reported symptom metrics at hand, that don’t depend on the recollection of the affected person, can allow extra particular, productive, and actionable conversations about their wellbeing. In my work, I hear ‘I’ve good days and dangerous days.’ Having info on these days could present solutions as to why.”
As individuals more and more depend on peer-to-peer details about well being, particularly concerning affected person signs and within the context of power sickness, the “wearable and shareable” i-Trac™ Well being Journey App and Watch provides the power to socialize one’s well being journey, which can assist her or him really feel extra linked with a group of help.
In accordance with Susannah Fox, an skilled on peer-to-peer healthcare, in Harvard Business Review, “51% of U.S. adults ages 18 to 22 years previous say they’ve seemed on-line for individuals with well being issues just like their very own.” This pattern will proceed to develop and permeate into different demographic teams with time.
The abstract of a current survey from Patients Like Me states, “There may be a lot worth for sufferers, particularly these coping with power circumstances, to get help and concepts for brand new remedies from individuals who have the illness they’re researching and coping with on their very own.”
The i-Trac™ Well being Journey App:
- Permits enter of laboratory check outcomes, signs, medicines, nutritional vitamins and dietary supplements, and temper
- Knowledge could be privately shared with household, buddies and physicians to check and talk about, if the person chooses to share this info
- Reminder alerts for when to take prescription medicines, dietary supplements, vitals and different necessary actions
- iPhone and Android appropriate
- Accessible as a part of a month-to-month subscription together with entry to group, downloadable sharing, and a holistic system for optimizing well being and wellness.
- Superb for aiding in symptom monitoring for power illness, lengthy COVID, ME-CSF, and post-Lyme illness
- Appropriate with Apple and Android watches*
*Not all performance is captured on Apple or Android watches
The i-Trac™ Well being Journey Wearable:
- Tracks a number of very important well being features together with coronary heart price, Blood Oxygen (SpO2), sleep, exercise and exercises
- Permits steady uninterrupted monitoring for longer intervals for a excessive diploma of accuracy
- Gives 7-10 days of long-lasting battery life
- Is 5 ATM water-resistant and shock resistant
- Tracks bodily actions together with train and sports activities in a multi-sport mode
- Gives as much as 30-days of well being knowledge reminiscence
- Is FCC & IC Compliant
- Coming quickly: personalize your i-Trac band in help of organizations that help medical analysis and other people with power circumstances.
The i-Trac Well being Tracker App and Watch can be found at https://itracwellness.com/
Further pictures of the i-Trac Well being Journey Wearable and App can be found on request. For extra info contact: Devin Osting at email@example.com
Devin Osting at firstname.lastname@example.org