3:00 PM – 4:30 PM IST
The 2022-23 Union price range has taken digitization of healthcare to a brand new degree, particularly with the announcement of an open platform for Nationwide Digital Well being Ecosystem. This platform will encompass digital registries of well being suppliers and amenities, distinctive well being identification and common entry to well being amenities.
With these developments happening throughout, the main focus of our subsequent webinar is on: Pioneering a New Age in Citizen Providers – Healthcare Innovation, Redefined
Taking the learnings from the COVID-19 pandemic ahead, India’s public healthcare infrastructure is in ramp up mode. The federal government is encouraging states to hurry up integration and implementation of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM), harnessing tech improvements to democratise entry to all healthcare companies.
Beginning with a Keynote Deal with by Dr Praveen Gedam, ACEO, NHA highlighting the long run plan and imaginative and prescient of NHA to additional contribute to the healthcare ecosystem within the nation, the webinar can be adopted by a panel dialogue on How States are ramping up ABDM implementation, as a platform for state well being policymakers and know-how consultants to share insights on this theme.
For example, state well being officers will showcase how they’re scaling up public healthcare companies of their states in direction of this similar objective of offering significant citizen-centric reasonably priced, accessible well being companies like teleconsultations, digital well being information, medical health insurance fashions and well being ids down to each district degree.
In flip, business consultants will share worthwhile insights on the impression of technological improvements to energy teleconsultations, digital well being document techniques, digital well being ids, and may thus assist democratise healthcare, by serving to to scale up present companies past metros and Tier 2/3 cities.
- Get insights from coverage makers on their imaginative and prescient for the brand new roadmap of digital healthcare and their expectation from business stakeholders
- Discover avenues for synergy between coverage priorities and know-how capabilities
- Analyse the risk-benefit ratio of making use of tech instruments like AI/ML and so forth to well being knowledge and recommend protected guards and so forth
Who ought to attend:
- Determination makers from central and state governments
- CXO-level resolution makers from healthcare amenities
- CXOs from tech suppliers / ISVs
- Mid to senior administration from healthcare amenities starting from hospitals (mid-sized, state and central Authorities hospitals / multi-speciality), particularly within the IT and administration purposeful areas, radiology labs, standalones like eye/dental clinic chains, healthcare insurance coverage corporations, path labs, and so forth.
Dr Praveen Gedam
NHM Madhya Pradesh
Founder & CEO
Vice President – Acquisitions
KareXpert Applied sciences Pvt Ltd
BD Chief Healthcare